A konjac facial sponge is a way to gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells for glowing, more radiant skin.
This sponge is made from vegetable fibers of the konjac plant, which is native to Asia. When introduced to water it expands, softens up and becomes somewhat rubber-like. It is biodegradable.
3” round infused or natural konjac sponge on the string
Black Konjac (bamboo and charcoal extract powder) - helps to draw out oils and cleans pores to reduce blackheads and acne.
Green Konjac (tea extract) - Its a good choice for oily or combination skin types. It helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin
Pink Konjac (pink kaolin clay) - It’s recommended for normal, dry and/or mature skin. Rejuvenates damaged skin.
White Konjac (calming chamomile) - It’s gentle and intended for highly sensitive skin.
Yellow Konjac (turmeric root powder) - to heal dry and flakey skin.
Purple Konjac (sweet potato extract) - It’s reach in beta carotene and anthocyanin ideal to remove oil and dirt from your skin.
How to Use a Konjac Sponge
It’s not difficult to use a konjac sponge at all just follow these simple steps:
- If it’s your first time using a konjac sponge, soak it in warm water until it fully expands.
- Remove excess water by lightly wringing it out. Don’t twist or squeeze too hard because this can damage the sponge.
- Use the sponge to cleanse your face with or without cleanser by massaging the skin.
- After using the sponge on your face, rinse it thoroughly.
- Put the sponge somewhere well-ventilated (definitely not in the shower) to dry.