Our soap stick stain remover is safe for practically any fabric in your home. It is a solid bar made of unscented coconut oil soap that is tough on stains and gentle on everything else. Part of its stain-removing power comes from the friction caused by rubbing the soap into a wet surface. It is especially effective when used to pre-treat stains before a wash cycle.
We recommend testing any new or delicate fabric on a hidden spot first.
The soap stick is septic-safe and completely biodegradable, meaning it is safe to use in washing machines, over sinks, and on shower curtains — anywhere the lather might wash down the drain. It is a non-toxic vegan soap that is safe for babies, children, pets, and the environment.
✔ Septic safe
✔ Color safe*
✔ Baby and child safe
✔ Pet safe
Soap Stick is safe for use on these fabrics*:
- Lights, darks, and colors
- Cotton and linen, including denim, flannel, corduroy, canvas, twill, and more
- Synthetics, including polyester, fleece, rayon, acrylic, nylon, and more
- Wool, including cashmere, merino, lambswool, mohair, and more
*Always defer to the care instructions on the product tag. We recommend testing any new or delicate fabrics and surfaces in an inconspicuous area before cleaning fully.
Soap Stick should not be used on these fabrics:
- Pigment-dyed fabrics, which essentially stain fabric with a color that can be easily removed
Soap Stick is effective at removing stains, including:
- Food stains, including red wine, tomato sauce, juice, coffee, chocolate, and more
- Dirt and grass
- Oil and grease
- Baby messes
- Sweat stains
Our plastic-free stain stick is packaged in a recyclable paperboard box.
This solid soap stain stick is just as effective as liquid stain removers but is ultra-concentrated, plastic-free, and preservative-free.
Net wt.1.7 oz. (48 g).